Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Till next we meet


Till next we meet
Originally uploaded by toxssin

Today, Avó Marilia managed to cross a frozen London to catch a flight back to Porto.
Over the two weeks that she was with us, Thilan has changed (for the better) and has enjoyed the sense of calm and also fun that arrived with her. Not only did Avo Marilia knit what is probably the Grrrreatest jumper (more of this in a future post) but she also brought with her tasty recipes and a new face for Thilan to smile at. Thanks for all the help.

And come back soon Avó!

1 comment:

maribete said...

These 2 weeks passed too fast but it was a wonderful time with you to profit Thilan and I'll remember these days forever. I didn't want change your life at your home but I like very much to be with you and for me it's very important every day with Thilan because he change so quick!... I'll come back soon, I promise.